Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hendersonville Shopping

http://www.overthetopboutique.com/

http://www.thetrendytrunk.com/

http://www.bullfrogsbutterflies.com/

http://www.kidspartyjumps.com/

Who Needs the Mall?

I had the privilege this weekend of visiting several shops in the Hendersonville Area. I was so impressed with their uniqueness that I felt compelled to share with you my findings. We are so lucky to have such great places to shop in the Hendersonville Area.

There is no need to go to the malls or fight the mall traffic to get a one of kind shopping experience. As I discovered this weekend, we have several jewels right here in Sumner County that you can do all of your shopping even for the most hard to buy for person.

The first place I wanted to share with you is Over the Top. It is located at 336 W.Main Street in Hendersonville. I walked in to a room filled with the most precious and most unique items. Words can not even begin to describe the adorable baby and kids section of the shop. They have so many wonderful items for children. If you are in the market for a one of a kind baby shower gift, this is the place to go. I promise you that you will not have to worry about the mother to be receiving two of your gift. I could have spent hours in this store relishing over all the interesting items that they offer. It was truly a great shopping experience for me.

The second place that I wanted to share with you was Floors and More located at 709 W Main Street in the Old Hunts Building in Hendersonville. WOW! This is woman’s paradise. They offer a wide range of products from purses to home décor. I could have spent hours inside this store as well. I could not even take everything in because they offer so many items. They offer VERY reasonable priced items. This is a place that I would recommend if you are in the market for a gift for a friend’s birthday. They offer something that every woman would love to have or wear. They have a lot of interesting jewelry along with a great selection of purses at UNBELIEVABLE prices. This is a must shop for all women.

The third place that I want to share with you is the Trendy Trunk located at 203 Anderson Lane in Hendersonville. This is close to Heaven for me. I loved every item in this store. They offer unique one of a kind gift items for friends and baby showers. They also have a good variety of purses and interesting little must haves for all women. A couple of my favorite items at this shop was the selection of hand bags, the selection of baby jewelry, the selection of printed facial tissues, and a flip notebook for your purse. They offer so many wonderful items, it is impossible to leave without buying something. I promise you if you walk in, you will walk out with a must have item. This shop is a true favorite of mine!

Again, moms of Sumner County, we have a lot of really interesting and unique shops to choose from in the Sumner County area. These shops are definitely our jewels in Sumner County. So get ready, get out and get shopping!

Picture Source: www.thetrendytrunk.com

No comments: